Promoting Relaxation & Well-being 🖤
Benefits of Using Magnesium Spray:
- helps relieve muscle aches, pains, cramps
- boosts energy levels
- can help ease stress and anxiety
- promotes a good night's sleep
- magnesium helps improve cardiovascular and heart health
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
Now available in 2 sizes! Regular & Mini
Let this highly concentrated topical mist replenish your body’s reserves of the essential mineral magnesium, and soften the skin.
- Magnesium is well known for its relaxing properties
- Provides relief from everyday minor aches and pains
- Powerful skin moisturizer
- Easy application
Always check with your health care practitioner before use. May cause a tingling sensation for the first few minutes after application, this will subside after repeated use. If your skin is very dry, apply a lotion/cream to your skin before application of the Magnesium spray. If redness or burning occurs to the skin after applying, rinse well with cool water.
Size - 236ml/8oz in a white PET plastic bottle / 2oz white PET plastic bottle
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back, abdomen or back of the neck.
- Do not apply directly to the face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption.
- Do not apply directly after shaving.
- If white salt residue appears on the application area, simply wipe clean
- Not to be used on children under 6 unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store-bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 12 months.
Formulated with plant-based ingredients, such as:
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)
- Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium)
- Distilled water (aqua),
- Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract,
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary)
- Origanum marjorama (marjoram)
- Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender)
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of each individual.